Peach Salsa

I found some white peaches at the store, so I decided to make peach salsa. It was delicious on tortilla chips, but even better on the cyclists blackened halibut. (Halibut rubbed with fajita seasoning, cooked on the grill).

2 C chopped peaches (I needed two peaches)
1 1/2 C chopped tomatoes (I used 4 Romas)
1 C chopped red onion
2 tsp minced garlic
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 T chopped cilantro
2 T olive oil
4 T lime juice (I used 3 limes)
3 tsp sugar

Combine peaches, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, green onion and cilantro. In separate bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice and sugar. Pour over peach mixture and stir gently to combine. Chill until ready to use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Megan,

I am putting a formal request in for snickerdoodle cookies. Please send them to work with Seth.

Thank You and I look forward to eating them.

Clay(the good looking one)