Cook Books

As of right now, I am out of cookbooks. There is a chance (a good chance I think) that I can get my hands on a few more, so if you are interested, please leave a comment or send an email and I will put you on a list and let you know if and when I have some available.
Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest. I didn't expect such a great response. I've loved all of the comments and emails. As the cyclist can attest, it makes my day when I learn that someone is reading or has made something from my "flog" (food log)!

P.S.  I know the photo has nothing to do with the cookbook, but I think a post without a picture is boring.  Plus she's seven weeks old already and I think she's really cute.  

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Megan, heard about your blog from Lisa, I would love to get one of those cookbooks if any become available.
Thanks
Mandy
mandykirk@hotmail.com
mandykirk@gmail.com

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Megan, Flog. Really?

Are you going to be like Rachel Ray and start making up words?