Simple Peanut Butter Chip Brownies

This is my go-to brownie recipe. I always have the ingredients in my kitchen. They are much better than a boxed mix, and come together just as quickly. On a whim, I threw in a bag of peanut butter chips. Good decision on my part.

3/4 c butter
3 (1 oz) squares unsweetened chocolate
1 1/2 c sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 t vanilla
1 c + 2 T flour
11 oz bag peanut butter chips.

Melt butter and chocolate together in saucepan. Remove from heat and add sugar, eggs, vanilla and flour. Mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in greased 9" x 13" pan for 18-20 minutes at 350*.

3 comments:

Arlette said...

scrumptious looking brownies..
I wish I can grab one

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I just happen to have some peanut butter chips in the pantry. I wonder what I could do with them...

The Bertone's said...

Those look so good! I think I'm going to have to make some of those this week. YUM!